Monday, June 18, 2012

Vomit

I get to work Saturday night around 11:45 PM and I talk to the door guy and get caught up to speed on what's been happening earlier that night as usual and then head inside. Since we have two levels I head into the lower level which is more of a restaurant/bar before heading upstairs to the club part. It was a busy night but nothing seemed out of place until I head to the bathroom. I find an elderly couple in the men's room the woman is trying to aid a gentleman who is in his 60's and is vomiting into the trash can. Had he of been a young guy I would of ushered him out right then. The guy who was throwing up had 2 balloons tied to him that said happy birthday. I assumed that he may have been part of a party so I head out to find a manager. After finding one he then says he is going to handle it which apparently meant finding towels to clean up all of the vomit that missed the trash can.

I glad I didn't have to put my hands in the sexagenarian but this set the pace for the evening.

Many drunk people and more vomit.

No comments:

Post a Comment