So I'm getting a bit more comfortable "laying hands" on folks.
Last weekend, I had to move some drunk out from the bathrooms -- wrapped his ass up nice & tight and motivated him through the crowd.
The next night there was a GIANT fight in the exit hall. The managers are REALLY trying to find a way to get hundreds of drunks to behave while standing in line to get their coats. Good luck.
Last night, had a fucker trying to sneak in with no id.
No idea how he got a wrist band, but I refused to let him in, he called me a bitch and was -||- close to starting shit until a GIANT bouncer backed me up and the officer kindly told him to fuck off.
Later, and this may be the funniest thing I've ever seen - STRAIGHT off of "Stand by me" -- two BIG BIG BIG girls were passing out facing each other at a table.
One vomited into her cup, which completely grossed the other out and she immediately spewed. GREAT.
All in all -- good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment